News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".

+5
_Karo'_
Vergesse
Socaphie
PouttePoutte
MARMOTTE
9 participants
AuteurMessage
MARMOTTE
Banni

Féminin

[itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Empty
MessageSujet: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptyJeu 15 Oct 2009 - 14:35

Bravo Interview: Six Minutes

October 14, 2009 by Schnee

Interesting interview from October 13 with Tokio Hotel where they talk about more private things, rumors, why their German fans should not be angry and how they do not see themselves as “making a comeback”.

Translation from Bravo-Web…
Sascha: Well , we met Tokio Hotel and we were able to do a sensational interview for you
Julia : Sensational
Sascha: For six minutes you have to watch now. They will tell you super duper stuff. They will clarify many rumors and talk about their new album, which by the way is number one in Germany
Julia : YEAH!!!!
Sascha: Watch the interview. You will have a lot of fun. Don’t be surprised! Bill still has his old hairdo. Unfortunately we needed too much time to cut it….( the video)
Julia: Feel Bravo…kiss, kiss, kiss
Sascha: Here is Tokio Hotel with Humanoid and Automatisch….
Julia: Hush…
Bill: For us it doesn’t feel like a comeback. We have been there all the time. We worked a lot, have been in the studio. It wasn’t like we have been on vacation. To be honest actually not at all. Yes, from that point…( strange sound) from that point it doesn’t feel like coming back, it feels more like just simply sing again with a new album.
Tom: Yes…to go on.
Bill: We have also recorded through internet and that is pretty cool. Because I am in the studio in Hamburg and can hear my producer from L.A. in my headphones. That is wicked.
Tom: Yes …awesome
Bill: …what is possible, and what options you have from that side. We just tried out a lot, it was pretty cool. And we love to be in LA, but Germany and that is no say-so, it is in any case definitely our home.
Sascha: Are you still often in Magdeburg and Loitsche or is it over and gone?
Bill: Well…the two of them, yes. (points at Gustav and Georg)
Georg: Yes, regularly.
Bill: The two of them yes.
Tom: They….
Georg: Actually always
Bill: Well, they also live there.. Tom and I do not. We are almost never there. I have in some way, the other day we have been there because of somebody’s birthday, I was there and after a long time i saw it again.
Question: Tom and Chantelle? What is going on there?
Tom: In any way, she is an extremely nice girl, I have to say. But otherwise there is not so much going on. To be honest, it is because of the time. And you know me, I am not that kind of guy who wastes his time on a relationship.
Sascha: It didn’t change?
Tom: What? No, it didn’t change, although I have to say UI have changed a bit my mind when it comes to this whole being in love stuff. I disbelieved at all that it could work out but now I believe that in any way it could work out, at least i hope so.
Sascha: How is that?
Tom: I would be happy..if…
Bill: Because of me.
Tom: Anyhow i would be happy to fall truly in love…
Bill: Because of me he is more mature…
Sascha: Really?…
Tom: Yes, but…
Bill: Now he knows to appreciate such things. I am talking about it since i have been thirteen.
Sascha: How did you do that?
Bill: Over the time, he simply learns it from me by watching.
Tom: No, it is not true
Bill: He simply knows now what i have already knew at the age of fifteen and before. He is realizing it slowly.
Tom: Nobody is talking about the …..
Bill: You shouldn’t waste your time with some flippancy and beside-stories.
Tom: OK. He’s right…
Bill: ..but to spend your few time with people who are truly important for you..
Tom: He’s right, but this doesn’t shut it off to have some fun in your life with different girls from to time. It doesn’t shut it off, but basically it would be nice, if i would once fall in love. I would be happy about it, although it could be negative..because i don’t have time for it to be honest, to fall in love or to start a serious relationship.
Bill: It was cool to get to know Jay Z…
Tom: Jay Z was absolutely cool
Sascha: How has he been to you?
Bill: Totally nice. He is a very laid-back guy. It was a nice evening. We had dinner together, a drink together and so on. It was nice, yes, actually everyont was nice. We haven’t gained at all negative experiences with somebody.
Sascha: How did you get along with Miley? You did get to know her as well….
Bill: Oh, she was, she was very nice. We have worked with her a bit at the VMA’s and she is a true cheerful person. In anyway a clever girl, she totally raises you up if you are just getting tired.
Question: Isn’t Georg afraid that a Paparazzi is bushwhacking his new girlfriend?
Tom: Oh, we are extremely afraid of Paparazzi.
Georg: You have to keep an eye on it, of course. You have to be very careful to which places you want to go, but you cannot hide for the rest of your life. This is not possible. I simply hope that people accept the fact that SHE doesn’t want to be in the spotlight.
Bill:Well, to this we can only say again, we don’t want to dumbstruck anybody, especially not our German Fans, and there is no reason for it. To be angry in someway, I can only say it over and over again, especially it is pointless. Why should they spoil their time which they, we spend with them? Because somebody is angry about something. We simply try to do it, to be there for all fans. We are in every country, we are in Germany. We recorded again the album in German and we will contuine with this. Therefore there is truly no reason to be angry. We live in Germany, our families are here. We know it and we will never forget it, and this is not only talking. Our career started in Germany and for this we are so thankful every day, and we will never forget it. No matter what will happen, no matter in which country we will be successful, we will always go back to Germany, because here are our roots.
Bill: There are many things in line for Germany
Tom: We will truly do a lot in Germany…yes
Bill: I have done again the second part from Arthur and the Minimoys and for example the premier is in Germany. The world premiere is in Germany, yes a lot of stuff.
Tom: Yes, a lot of TV-Shows
Bill: We will do a lot, yes TV-Shows, Award-shows and so on. We are back again.

Traduction française :
Spoiler:
Traduction effectuée par Socaphie pour http://www.tokiohotel-live.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PouttePoutte
Modératrice des fics
PouttePoutte

Féminin

Localisation : Au beau milieu de la vie, cherchant la route la plus belle vers la fin

[itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptyVen 16 Oct 2009 - 0:07

Si t'es prêt à tomber amoureux Toto, moi chui toute à toi [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Coeur

Mici Beaucoup Lyly!
http://www.Ellie-n-Edwidge.skyrock.com
Socaphie

Socaphie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 12:15

[petit up car traduite ^^]

J'adore la tête de Bill quand Tom sort que cela n'empêche pas de rencontrer plusieurs filles... ^^
Vergesse

Vergesse

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 12:16

Hey moi aussi je suis là mon lapin Very Happy

Merci Marmotte =)
_Karo'_
Miss TH-Live.com 2008 & 2009
_Karo'_

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 12:17

Merci =)
CloW'

CloW'

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 12:32

Oh Bill est vraiment à mourir au shooting...
Neede

Neede

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 20:50

Citation :
Tom : Je serais heureux si…

Bill : C’est grâce à moi…

Oui Oui oui oui Ouiiiii. C'est grâce à lui [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Bravo
Mooh. Il a l'air tout géné quand il parle de çaa [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Coeur
http://PlayxToxRemember.skyrock.com
Roxy

Roxy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 22:36

mdrr merci pour la trad'
TiteMathi

TiteMathi

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptySam 31 Oct 2009 - 23:18

Vergesse a écrit:
Hey moi aussi je suis là mon lapin Very Happy
MDRR Betty!!

Mercii Marmotte =D
PouttePoutte
Modératrice des fics
PouttePoutte

Féminin

Localisation : Au beau milieu de la vie, cherchant la route la plus belle vers la fin

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". EmptyDim 1 Nov 2009 - 16:48

CloW' a écrit:
Oh Bill est vraiment à mourir au shooting...

HAHA! Chui d'accord! Non mais vraiment... je suis a cours de bave. Vite de l'eau!
http://www.Ellie-n-Edwidge.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".   [itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant". Empty

[itw] Bravo itw 14/10 : "Tom : Je suis prêt à tomber amoureux maintenant".
Page 1 sur 1