News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270

AuteurMessage
axia

axia

Féminin

Localisation : en haut à droite; près de leur pays ou bien à Perversland

[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270 Empty
MessageSujet: [scan JP 2006] Inrock #270   [scan JP 2006] Inrock #270 EmptyDim 8 Déc 2013 - 18:15

Scans - by diz sykes/Tokio Hotel Japan

[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270 Th_scan0606a[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270 Th_scan0606b[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270 Th_scan0606c

Article - Translation by Eriko (début page grise)

Continuation of page 6

_When how was TOKIO HOTEL organized?
Bill
: After it becomes the current lineup, Though me and Tom have already appeared on a stage from 7-8 years old, Gustav and George joined later. One day, they came to our show and asked us, "Do you need a drummer and bassist?" It's the begining. At that time, we have drummer and the bassist do not either. We play by this member, and about six years have passed.

_Do you feel the relations between members? Would you tell about each other?
George
: We have very good relations Because of knowing really each others for a long time. It's a happy together, and we are really good friends because of understanding each other's good-side, bad-side, weak point, and the habit. And, for instance, when some one would like to be alone the other members guess the feeling, we leave him alone while others are doing something. We are functional band.

_Were parents supportive compared with the career of music?
Gustav
: My parents were very supportive. Our father had a lot of videos of Phil Collins and Eric Clapton, and I often played mimicry drum while watching it under the table. Father was looking at me, and decided to resister for Music school.
Tom: My situation looked like that. About me, everything began when I've seen the guitar hung on the wall.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[scan JP 2006] Inrock #270
Page 1 sur 1