News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

[Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05

+5
_maeva
-Ange-
*Sarah*
Nausicaä
KeinVerbot
9 participants
AuteurMessage
KeinVerbot

KeinVerbot

Féminin

[Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 Empty
MessageSujet: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2007 - 19:07

[Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 Topofthepops05072[Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 Topofthepops05073

Tom about Bill

Is your brother superstitious?
Tom: No. With an exception: If we are not four of us a half hour before the show in the same room, then it brings misfortune. In this point, we are absolutely superstitious, we pay much attention to it. We mutually bring good luck.

What does he absolutely want to make once again?
Tom: Bill absolutely wants to make a parachute jump or bungee-jumping again. For him, it was good, for me, it was not really great because his life was in the other person's hands. (how CUTE is that) But when we will be 60 years old, maybe once again.

What does he not share with you?
Tom: We naturally do not share the toothbrush and such things. We also never drink in the same glass, I think it's disgusting.

Do you exchange clotheses?
Tom: Until our sixth years old, we wore the same clotheses, it's already happened some times that we exchanged our dungarees. But no more now, never.

What is Bill favorite clotheses?
Tom: Bill doesn't have favorite clotheses, but if he must choose one, it would be his leather jacket. Bill simply takes it each day into his suit-case and gets there everywhere, and wears it. He looks different each day.

About what do you argue?
Tom: We discuss and argue each day. Sometimes there are decisions which are taken by the band with which we have a different opinion. But most of the time it's for trite things which happen daily. For example, when one of us spills coffee on the others.

How Bill can irritate you?
Tom: Bill constantly sings, it doesn't matter when and where. It irritates me! Bill has always a hit. It doesn't matter if it's our own songs or something he heard on the radio and even if he actually doesn't like it at all. Although he's a good singer, sometimes I really want to go in the content of my bag. (Tom meant that sometimes he wants to hide in his bag lol)

What does irritate Billl from you?
Tom: My good sayings, but it irritates all the band because they can't surpass me in these things. It's like the Math lessons, when the others...(didn't get that part..if someone can help?)

Who does he have respect for?
Tom: He doesn't have an idol, but he already admired Nena when he was small. He thinks Green Day are really good and also Keane are for the time being his favorite music. He respects a lot these people on musical level.

Which question can't he hear anymore?
Tom: “How the band's name was born?”. We cannot hear this question anymore because they already ask us one hundred times.

How does his hotel room look like three hours later?
Tom: Not as dirty as Georg's room where there are always dirty laundry and stinking socks on the ground. With Bill, there are clotheses everywhere and it's messy but not dirty.

Up to what point the relationship with your parents is different?
Tom: When we were small, I was more fixed on dad and Bill more on mummy. (haha we'd figured that out) But since the separation of our parents, we spent time with our mother. We understood ourselves always very well with them.

Bill about Tom

Is your brother superstitious?
Bill: Tom is not superstitious. However, he believes in fate.

What does he absolutely want to make once again?
Bill: He absolutely wants to make a bungee-jumping, we want to try together one time.

What does he not share with you?
Bill: His trousers!

Do you exchange clotheses?
Bill: Tom wears these large things which I couldn't tighten.

What is Tom favorite clotheses?
Bill: His caps. Tom loves his caps, he has 20,000 caps. (O_O)

About what do you argue?
Bill: We often argue about little things, but the controversy passes fastly and after one day, everything is alright.

What does irritate Tom from you?
Bill: I irritate Tom because I always decide with my feelings. Tom is the type which thinks more. He hates that when I always decide spontaneously.

Who does he have respect for?
Bill: In front of good musicians, particularly guitarists. And also good Hip Hop singers, because he finds them super.

Which question can't he hear anymore?
Bill: "Why do you called your band Tokio Hotel?"

How does his hotel room look like three hours later?
Bill: Very organized within the disorder. Tom puts everything down properly and there may not slapdash cleaning. It has always everything on the spot. Tom was also very perfectionist at school, he always had his ruler at hand. In his room, it's really tidy, he pays much attention to it. I am more chaotic, but I must say I am not that messy. Our mother is very relieved. We were never like that we would have let chaos somewhere.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nausicaä

Nausicaä

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2007 - 19:27

Sympa^^merki Kein
*Sarah*
Traductrice
*Sarah*

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2007 - 21:14

Ca a l'air sympa comme interview. Tom à propos de Bill et vice versa ^^!
Merchi Kein ^^!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/945928/
-Ange-

-Ange-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2007 - 21:17

Bill s'est éclaté le pot de fond de teint sur le visage >___<
_maeva

_maeva

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2007 - 11:30

Mdr pour le fond de teint ^^
Hey il y a Bushido :coeur:
Où l'as-tu acheté ?
Merci pour les futures traducs Wink
Nausicaä

Nausicaä

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2007 - 17:37

-Ange- a écrit:
Bill s'est éclaté le pot de fond de teint sur le visage >___<

oui^^xDD
Lord Chuck

Lord Chuck

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2007 - 18:55

Pas mal mais celui d'avant était mieux !
http://arikoivunen.forums-actifs.net
KnL Zen

KnL Zen

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyJeu 12 Avr 2007 - 12:01

le fond de teint oO
lol
http://knlgirl.skyblog.com/
KeinVerbot

KeinVerbot

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyVen 13 Avr 2007 - 20:12

Je suis désolée, je ne suis pas chez moi, donc je n'ai pas vraiment le temps pour faire une traduc mais je pense que dimanche ça sera OK =)
chtm-bill

chtm-bill

Féminin

Localisation : En train de rêver de rencontrer Tokio Hotel lol ( Annecy 74

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptySam 14 Avr 2007 - 7:39

Merci beaucoup pour les scans !!!
http://Bill-mon-coeur.skyblog.com
AiKo

AiKo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 EmptyDim 22 Avr 2007 - 9:30

Aaaaah je l'ai acheté à Francfort, et franchement le poster est magnifique !!
A part que Bill a 1000 couches de fond de teint lol !
http://nvr-stop-da-yax3.blogdrive.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05   [Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05 Empty

[Scans DE 2007] Top Of The Pops n°05
Page 1 sur 1