News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[vidéo]Bild.de - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel

AuteurMessage
sabrinel

sabrinel

Féminin

[vidéo]Bild.de - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel Empty
MessageSujet: [vidéo]Bild.de - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel   [vidéo]Bild.de - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel EmptyLun 21 Sep 2009 - 13:30

Wilde szenen beim dreh von "Automatisch"

Speaker: The latest Hit from Tokio Hotel...AUTOMATISCH
Before the third studio-album hits the stores, there is the new single. And to be sure, that the fans are able to sing the song worldwide, Bill and Co. had produced the song also in english. During the video-shoot in South Africa, the guys have enough time to think about the song.

Tom: The awesome thing about automatic is, that, if things happen automatic, it makes life easier.

Bill: Ja..simplifying

Tom: Ja it simplifies and it is positiv...The only thing automatic is not positiv, is, if your relationship or your love becomes automatic...then you are really in trouble....

Speaker: The production for the new album has taken more than one year.
They recorded in LA, Hamburg and Berlin and then on the top the video-shoot. They shot the video with cool cars in an unreal environment...and what that means, Tom had to expierence first hand.

Tom: I am with my....ähm...with the ..we weared such funny underwear...some how...I went to sleep with a full suit, woolen socks and woolen hat and then my fucking heat blanket was not working...Finally after two hours it became a little bit warm under the blanket. And then you get up in the morning, it is still dark and bloody cold outside.

Speaker: Whether Automatisch or Automatic...Tokio Hotel booms back with full speed into the charts.

Translation by BKth4e sourceTokio Hotel // • #1 Source sur le groupe Tokio Hotel •la tradu s.v.p
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://innel.skyrock

[vidéo]Bild.de - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel
Page 1 sur 1