News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Sas

Sas

Féminin

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Empty
MessageSujet: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyMer 5 Sep 2007 - 22:23

Scans and translation by THUKST

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Th_bravo15Apr07cover[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Th_bravo15Apr07-1[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Th_bravo15Apr072[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Th_bravo15Apr073

We Want to Die Together

Tokio Hotel twins Bill and Tom exclusively talk to BRAVO about their magical relationship - and their extreme plans

Twins Picture: Germany's most famous pair of twins: Bill (left) and Tom from Tokio Hotel

Page 2

Tom Picture: They don't look the same - but they are soul mates. Tom (right) and Bill always know what the other one is thinking and feeling.

Tom: "I take care of Bill."
Bill: "Tom's as sensitive as I am."

Page 3

Twins Picture: The twins are inseparable. Bill: “Girlfriends are always annoyed by it. Especially because we want to do everything together!”

Bill: "If we have to go, we’ll do it together."
Tom: "I’ll never trust a girl the way I trust Bill."
Bill: "I only want to see my brother when I’m poorly."

(Original German text: Meike Werkmeister)

Their new single "Spring nicht" (to be released on 7th April) induced a panic amongst Tokio Hotel fans because Bill (17) jumps off a roof in its video. (However,) what isn't shown in the video: if Bill were to jump in real life, his twin brother Tom would be by his side! And it would be the same the other way around! But what is it that makes their brotherly love so powerful? For the first time now the two 17-year-olds openly talk to BRAVO about why they couldn't live without one another...

BRAVO: What is so special about your relationship?
Tom: We're so very different and yet very much the same. We don't look like twins but we're soul mates. When I look at Bill I immediately know what he's thinking. I feel when he's got a problem. Even if he's not with me.
Bill: There's no relationship to anybody else as close as ours.

BRAVO: You come across very differently and also dress yourselves completely different - in what way do you think and feel the same?
Bill: Character-wise we're both very stubborn and pig-headed.
Tom: And determined. We'll do everything possible to achieve something if we got it into our heads.
Bill: Aside from that we both hate broccoli and love pizza. However, to me the most important is that we can laugh together. We only need to just look at each other...

BRAVO: And what differences are there character-wise
Tom
: I'm just more cool, more relaxed. I think about it for a long time when making decisions. Bill always decides everything from the gut.

BRAVO: Do you ever do anything without the other one?
Bill
: Going to the loo, bathing, showering. (laughs) Other than that, nothing really.

BRAVO: Do you miss each other when you happen to be separated anyway?
Tom
: Yes, totally. Once we've been to a holiday camp when we were six (years old). (It was) pretty awful, with like camping and fishing at night. Bill got homesick and went back home...
Bill: ... that's so not true! It was the other way around! Our mum had to get Tom! I stayed on without him for another week.
Tom: That's rubbish! In any case, we were separated and missed each other terribly. We were so happy when we finally got to see each other again!

BRAVO: Are you also competing with each other?
Tom
: Not anymore. Maybe when we were children. I was the first who could ride a bicycle and swim.
Bill: Oh dear, he's proud of that to this day!
Tom: Bill can't do neither to this day. In the past he was also jealous that I got more girls but he's come to terms with that by now. (laughs)

BRAVO: Nowadays Bill is more in the limelight. Is that an issue for you, Tom?
Tom
: Everything's okay for as long as I've got more women than him. (grins)

BRAVO: Why are you proud of your brother, Bill?
Bill
: I admire Tom for being such a great guitar player and working so hard to improve. Furthermore, I'm proud of him because he's exactly what you'd wish a brother to be like. I can rely on him 100%, I absolutely trust him.

BRAVO: Tom, why are you proud of Bill?
Tom
: Bill's just more in the public eye than I am. I admire how he's handling it. That he's not letting it get to him, never loses his temper. Bill has always been the born front man. Furthermore, I can tell him everything.

BRAVO: Do you worry about Bill sometimes?
Tom
: Yes, because Bill is very fragile. I think all singers are like that. He's always got to pay attention not to become hoarse. I'm worried that he won't withstand our long tour. That's why I personally see to the stove and make him camomile tea.

BRAVO: Do you also look after each other when your parents aren’t with you?
Tom
: Yes, on tour I keep telling Bill: Put on that turtleneck pullover! And there won’t be any camping today, you Draußi (outdoor person)! (laughs)
Bill: The singer’s just always the pussy of the band. The others can also be on stage when they’re having a cold – I can’t. That’s why everybody is taking care of me. However, if Tom happens to be sick, I’ll also look after him.

BRAVO: Tom seems very cool – can he also be emotional, Bill?
Bill
: Tom has got a very soft core. Just like me he can also fall in love, (he) can be as emotional and as sad. We’re very much alike in that respect. He just doesn’t show it the way I do. He only lets it out at home.
Tom: Bill was with me the two times I’ve cried in my life.

BRAVO: Are you telling each other what you mean to one another?
Bill
: Of course we’re telling one another that we care about each other, (we) embrace each other, (we) hug. However, we don’t actually need that. We just know how much we mean to each other.

BRAVO: To what lengths would you go for each other?
Bill
: Any lengths. (We’d) just (do) anything. We’d even die for each other.

BRAVO: One of the bonus tracks on your new single is called “In die Nacht”. In it you’re singing about wanting to only live together.
Bill
: Exactly. We were eager to make a song about how much we’re connected. (We’re connected) so much that we even want to die together. The thought of one of us being gone is unbearable for us. We just can’t imagine being without the other.
Tom: It’s just so sickening to imagine that one of us dies earlier and the other one is being alone.
Bill: I don’t even want to think about it too much. But if we have to go someday, then we’d like to go together.

BRAVO: What does that mean – what’s going to happen if anything would happen to one of you?
Bill
: I’m always picturing the following situation: we’re standing at an abyss together and someone says: One of you has got to jump into the depths and will never come back. We’d definitely jump together. One hundred per cent.

BRAVO: In your song “Spring nicht” Bill is singing about somebody who doesn’t want to live anymore. Tom, what would you do if Bill would really feel like this?
Bill
: If one of us didn’t want to live anymore, the other one wouldn’t want to either.
Tom: If Bill isn’t well, I’m not well either. But of course I’d do anything to save Bill. If anyone can do that, it’ll be me.
Bill: One time I was in hospital. I’ve had a tonsillectomy. Tom had already been by my bedside when I woke up from the anaesthesia. He’d been sitting there every day and even slept there. I only wanted to see my brother. Nobody else can help me in this kind of situations.

BRAVO: Do you want to move in together in the future?
Bill
: Yes, we can’t imagine it any other way. Terraced houses next to each other at the most. Or apartments with a connecting door.

BRAVO: Aren’t you jealous if the other one’s got a girlfriend?
Bill
: Not at all. We’re happy for each other when we’re in love. If a girl is important to Tom, I’ll approve of her – no matter what I think of her.
Tom: Also the relationship to a girl is totally different than ours anyway. I can’t imagine that I could trust a girl the way I can Bill. I’d also never spend less time with Bill because I’d have a girlfriend. She would have to accept that.

BRAVO: And if a girl would say: Your brother or me!?
Bill
: I couldn’t be in love with her if she really had something against my brother. I won’t ever allow for anybody to get between us.

BRAVO: Could you ever love any other person the way you love each other?
Bill
: Of course we love our parents very much. However, this bond between us won’t ever be (the same) with another person. We’ve known each other since being in our mother’s womb! One won’t ever get to know somebody else this well...

The New Single

Once again Tokio Hotel came up with something very special for their new single “Spring Nicht” (to be released on 7th April (2007)): There’ll be two versions! On the maxi single there’ll be a remix of “Spring nicht”, the twins’ song “In die Nacht”, a picture gallery from the video shoot and a very special treat: Private conversations of the guys during tour rehearsals.

Spoiler:

Producer David Jost secretly just pressed “record” without the band knowing about it. The second version is the single DVD including the video, the Making Of and very private moments: Tokio Hotel rehearsing unplugged. And for the first time they grant a private insight into their recording studio in Hamburg – where their album “Zimmer 483” was produced.

Spoiler:

“Spring Nicht” single artwork pictures:
Above: That’s what the cover of the “Spring nicht” single DVD looks like
Left: That’s the maxi single – including plenty of bonus material
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Sas483.skyblog.com
vesta

vesta

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 8:31

oui!
Sas

Sas

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 9:54

Quoi oui ???
emeraude661

emeraude661

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 9:56

je pense qu'elle veut dire qu'elle va le traduire enfin si j'ai bien compris lol
vesta

vesta

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 10:16

oui tu as compris emeraude661
emeraude661

emeraude661

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 10:21

pour une fois que je suis pas à côté de la plaque ^^
bon ben merci d'avance alors
Krolyn

Krolyn

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyJeu 6 Sep 2007 - 16:14

ennnn saaas t'es responsable de la presse internationale et tu sais pas parler allemand? eeen.
c'était de l'humour hein ^^' pour les incultes de la vie xD
http://radio-krolyn.skyblog.com
Sas

Sas

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 EmptyVen 7 Sep 2007 - 10:41

lol Karo t es chou !!! ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15 Empty

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°15
Page 1 sur 1