News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav

AuteurMessage
axia

axia

Féminin

Localisation : en haut à droite; près de leur pays ou bien à Perversland

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav Empty
MessageSujet: [scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav   [scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav EmptyMer 5 Mar 2014 - 21:36

Scans
[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav Th_Cover_Bravo39DE_TheTruthaboutGustav[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav Th_Bravo39DE_TheTruthaboutGustavfromTokioHotel_byMax_2[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav Th_Bravo39DE_TheTruthaboutGustavfromTokioHotel_byMax_1

Article - Translation by HiKatieB

The Truth About Gustav from Tokio Hotel

Shock! Fans worried about Gustav! There are rumours that the drummer from Tokio Hotel will leave the band. In the big Bravo birthday interview, the 18 year old speaks clearly…

What is up with Gustav? Wild speculations course through the Internet about his leaving. Allegedly he is pulling away from the band more and more. Even staying in different hotels than Bill, Tom, and Georg. After concerts flying immediately home. “Total trash!” Gustav makes clear in Bravo-Interview and tells the entire truth…

Bravo: You just had a birthday. But the day was overshadowed by rumours of you leaving the band. What do you have to say to that?
Gustav
: Totally ridiculous!

Bravo: How do you think this rumour came about?
Gustav
: Recently after a few concerts I didn’t stay overnight with the others in the hotel. I had a few private things to do. My grandmother’s birthday, for example. Some people may have observed that after TV shows or other appearances I went home and misinterpreted that.

Bravo: So, you never thought of leaving the band?
Gustav
: Never! To me, Tokio Hotel is like a flower. Why should I stop watering it to make more buds come up? When I didn’t want to do it anymore, I just wouldn’t take part anymore! Since there is something about us continuously in the newspaper, it doesn’t bother us anymore. [grins] Overtime, we’ve all gotten used to it. I’m really sorry that the fans worried themselves needlessly.

Bravo: So you continue to have fun with Tom, Bill and Georg?
Gustav
: Absolutely! Everything is cool!

Bravo: When that’s how it is, you can get really old with them… Seriously: You had a birthday on 8.9 (Sept. 9th). How does one feel at 18?
Gustav
: It’s not any different than at 17! [laughs]

Bravo: How did you celebrate?
Gustav
: At midnight I toasted with the band and our producers. Midday I was at home with my family. My friends were also there. We grilled together.

Bravo: What gifts did you get?
Gustav
: I got a stylish refrigerator. Really cool!

Bravo: Do you feel fully grown up?
Gustav
: Well, I wouldn’t exactly say that. Naturally, I can go to the store and buy infinite amounts of alcohol. But I don’t do that because it’s damaging to the body. Earlier I always was excited to be 18 because I could by my New Years crackers myself. [laughs] But what’s really great is that I can finally get my drivers license. I’m already really excited.

Bravo: You live with your parents in Magdeburg. Will you move out soon?
Gustav
: Of course I could already live in my own apartment. But I’m still going to wait a little for that. Being at home is simply the best. [grins]

Bravo: How important are your parents?
Gustav
: Very important! They always have the best advice for me and are always there when I’m stressed.

Bravo: Who is still important in your life?
Gustav
: The guys from the band, of course. We’ve been making music together for six years already and it turned into a think friendship. Without them I couldn’t imagine it. I also get along just as well with our producers and other people that have nothing to do with music.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #39 la vérité sur Gustav
Page 1 sur 1