News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #21

AuteurMessage
axia

axia

Féminin

Localisation : en haut à droite; près de leur pays ou bien à Perversland

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #21 Empty
MessageSujet: [scan DE 2006] Bravo #21   [scan DE 2006] Bravo #21 EmptyMer 5 Mar 2014 - 18:03

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #21 Img382[scan DE 2006] Bravo #21 Img383

How we truly are [BRAVO 2006]
By Onerva

Who of you makes the most jokes?
Tom: Well, you have to laugh the most about Georg, but that's more unintentionally.

Why?
Tom: Georg is clumsy.
Georg: I tend to drop a brick. But at least no dove has ever shit on my hat. That happened to Tom at a photoshoot.
Tom: We laugh the most when someone embarrasses himself in front of us - which mostly is Georg.
Bill: I also laugh my ass off watching TV shows with funny home videos.

Are you ever in a bad mood?
Tom: Of course. And you can tell easily when we are.
Georg: I'm always in a bad mood in the morning.
Bill & Tom: Me too!
Georg: We step into the tourbus and don't say a single word. Maybe "Hello" or "Morning" - but nothing more.

Georg: I'm very stressed in the mornings too. When I pack my bag and it won't close, I'm loosing it.
Tom: That freaks me out too.

Who of you has the hardest time to get out off bed?
Georg: Me.
Bill: Georg always oversleeps. Either the batteries of his mobile phone are dead, or it just doesn't ring at all. There's always something.

Gustav, you are an early riser, aren't you?
Gustav: Yes.
Tom: If we have to get up at 8, Gustav is already up at 6.
Bill: I totally couln't do that. I could sleep forever. If nobody would wake me, I would oversleep my life.
Tom: The other day there was a the fire alarm in the hotel, and I just turned over and continued sleeping. It dodn't bother me at all.
Bill: It was such a noise. I just looked if there was any smoke in my room.
Tom: I was just afraid that some sort of sprinkler would go on. If I'd been waked up by a showe, I would have freaked.
Georg: I hate cold showers in the morning.
Tom: No, I always have to shower cold in the morning, otherwise I won't wake up.
Georg: I hate it when I have to leave my warm & cozy bed.

Do you have any other shower rituals?
Gustav: I hate it when I take a nice hot shower, and then the bathroom is cold because someone left the door open.
Georg: Who leaves your door open? Aren't you alone in your hotelroom?
Gustav: But when we are in the studio, we have to share a bathroom. I always turn on the heater, and then one of you jerks of course leaves the door open.
Bill: We only have one bathroom in the studio. Gustav is always the first one to go in, no discussion about that. We others watch TV until he's finished.

Who decides who's the last one to go in and therefor can sleep the longest?
Bill: The one to calls first is the one who goes in last. It's like a game to us. We all shout really loud "I'm the last one!" and who's the slowest is the loser.
Georg: Some people are annoyed by this.
Bill: We do it at photoshoots and TV shows too. We all say: "I won't do this. I won't do this." and people think we aren't in the mood to do anything. But it's not like that. It's just a game. And no one is allwowed to break that game. And no one does.

What would happen if one of you did?
Tom: We don't even want to think about it.

Would the person get kicked out of the band immediately?
Georg: Well, I wouldn't go that far.
Tom: That's actually a good idea.

Is one of you particularly messy?
Bill & Tom: Georg!
Georg: Messy? Well...
Bill: Georg's room is always such a mess - he always throws everything out of his bags. I'm always just unpacking the most necessary things. But in georg's room, it always looks like a bomb jsut exploded there.
Georg: But you guys always show up in my room and then it looks like shit. They always eat at my room and then just leave everything.

And the rooms of the others are all very tidy?
Georg: Forget it!
Bill: My room at home is always tidy. I hate stuff lying around.
Tom: My room's not always tidy, but I know where to finy everything. And nobody else but me is allowed to clean my room.
Georg: To speak again about being messy - I don't wanna have to say how your bathroom looks like, Bill! The towels are lying criss-cross.
Bill: That's true. But only in the hotel.
Georg: The only thing Bill doesn't unpack in his bathroom is his toothbrush.

Who of you has the coolest style?
All: Me!
Tom: It's me - by far.
Bill: The others try to hide it, but it's obviously me.
Tom: But I think everyone just likes the stuff he wears the most.

Are there moments when you don't like what you look like?
Bill: Sometimes I look really stupid in pictures in magazines.
Gustav: Yeah, sometimes my pictures are from a really bad angle.

Who's the biggest troublemaker?
Tom: We all like to start discussions.
Bill: On schooltrips I often started fights with the people from the next room, because they had too loud music on. I'm very good at disputations.
Georg: Oh yes, he always wins.
Bill: At one point the other one doesn't know what to answer anymore.

Is it the same in the band?
Georg: We have discuss (have arguments) about every stupid thing. Tom and I just had a discussion why there's no parmesan at the catering.
Tom: How are we supposed to eat pasta without cheese?
Bill: But we also discuss meaningful things.

About the meaning of life?
Tom: Oh, no!
Bill: But we do talk about profound subjects.
Georg: From time to time, when we are on holidays for example.
Bill: Yes, at holidays. When you just lie there. I can never keep my mouth shut. When somebody starts - even if I'm dead tired - I just have to step into the conversation.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[scan DE 2006] Bravo #21
Page 1 sur 1