News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6

AuteurMessage
axia

axia

Féminin

Localisation : en haut à droite; près de leur pays ou bien à Perversland

[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 Empty
MessageSujet: [scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6   [scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 EmptyVen 27 Déc 2013 - 18:16

Scans - by Max
[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 644936568 [scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 25120869[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 328832017[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6 116544083

Article - Google translation

The loudest fans, the best-selling albums, the biggest tour halls. In Germany, Tokio Hotel have achieved everything. They now return to their homeland back?

Free entry, only 30 fans and no fence in front of the stage. And who's playing? Tokio Hotel! Only a year ago was that - unbelievable what was then still possible!

Tokio Hotel lobbies fill today for about 10,000 people - and 200 of them tilt to each concert on average. !! "The hottest day of my life" "The best band in the world" "Bill is the hammer - his voice, his looks, his movements," The audience are in agreement. It may not even watch Bill himself. "I can never look at on TV what about me. If I tell something, and to the facial expressions - I can at all from non-"But his singing voice, he has already used:". I can take pictures: now beutrteilen whether I like it or not "please the fans, it always , and just as Tokyo hotel for it is the best band in the world, give the fans for all their idols. No one is louder than her, no one shows so much enthusiasm, and no one would do more to meet his favorite band once personally. In just one year, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav all achieved, which can reach a band only. At least: in Germany. But - what's next?

The Geruechtekueche seethes: "Tokio Hotel want to break abroad!" "Tokio Hotel now international" "Germany has to offer for Tokio Hotel anything more?" What is it about the departure from the German fans?
What is certain is that Tokio Hotel are abroad from day to day demand. In Poland, Croatia and Turkey will begin on Tokio-Hotel-Boom, as it did a year ago in Germany. And Tokio Hotel can not accept that. After they have sung in the studio her album in English, can sing along to non-German fans the songs, we went to a small concert tour through Europe. But a departure from Germany is that in any way. "We know where we come from and who the fans of the first hour!" Emphasize Tokio Hotel rock solid. And to support this, there is a summer festival tour through Germany, foreign, yes, but turn it back on Germany, no! Tokio Hotel hope their fans support them, in Germany as well as in the rest of Europe. And anyone who claims otherwise is not a true TH fan!

Crazy Facts
The worst thing for Bill, is to regard himself, "I can never look at it on television, what if I tell something, and to the facial expressions - that I can not off at all. For television, I switch off whenever I hear something from us.

The first song that Tom could play on guitar was "Knocking on Heaven's Door" by Guns'n'Roses.

The hardest part for Tom are playing guitar picking, plucking. "For “Rette Mich” is almost the whole song from picking. As you can hear already extreme, if man is playful. "
The loudest at Tokio Hotel concerts are not the instruments, not the singer, but of the fans. 126 decibels measured at concerts - if the band did not play!

The most expensive Tokyo hotel towel was sold on the web. For a towel that Bill allegedly used on stage, the fans 151 provided.

Most of what ends up on the stage of the concert are not bras or panties, but Diddl Mice!

The hardest ride for the organizers was that of Tokio Hotel, however, even were the sons of Mannheim or Fantastic Four no: Double and triple security fences for security, boosted by the fans.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[scan DE 2006] Top of the pops #6
Page 1 sur 1