News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

[itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09

2 participants
AuteurMessage
MARMOTTE
Banni

Féminin

[itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09 Empty
MessageSujet: [itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09   [itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09 EmptyMar 20 Oct 2009 - 2:23

source :TH NetWork

We’ve got nobody less than the band Tokio Hotel on the telephone! Greetings from Cologne to Cologne.
Bill: Good day! Hello!
It’s very nice you even got time on Sunday! I mean, we just woke up, I admire how fit you guys are. That’s why the first question:
When did you sleep really long for the last time?
Bill: Ehm. That’s been a long time, I can’t remember the last time right now.Especially now, after the album has been released, sleeping is limited, of course, and we’re a lot away. But we sleep wherever we are, in the car, in airplanes, wherever it’s possible.
That’s amazing, of course. And when you’re in Cologne (the last concert was in Cologne) and it was amazing, and you gave a long signing session afterward. Did you ever count how many autographs you have given? And can you do it another time?
Bill: Well actually, you don’t count. We have also discussed sometimes how many autographs we have given together, but it’s really hard to give a realistic number of autographs. I have to say, I didn’t count that evening too, but I have to say we’re trained nowadays.That’s why it was possible.
Ok, I have a question from a fan, about the concert. Claudia wants to know, she says Georg & Gustav looked a little depressed, is something wrong, I ask Georg & Gustav themselves?
Georg: Depressed? Not at all. I think we were concentrated, because it was the first concert in a long time.
Tom: Honestly, they were both a little depressed and it’s possible to understand. They’re both still virgins…
Gustav: [the guy laughs so I'm not completely sure about this] With such a guitarist, you can only be jealous, right?
Tom: Always jealous on the guitarist, it’s normal.
One moment,both virgins? I thought Georg had a girlfriend?
Tom: Yes, that’s true. But it’s like a holding hands-relationship.
Oh, that’s good. Now all the fans will get calm again, amazing.
You have been seen in a lot of clubs, also with Oliver Pocher. How hard is it, can you get out and party, or not?
Bill: Well you can see, we get discovered. That’s why it’s not possible to party relaxed. We try to party sometimes, but to be honest, we almost never party. Actually we’re almost every time in a new city again, so you can’t really party. I have to say, we almost never do it.So it’s really an exception.
Ok. Talking about parties, in another way: You can see it at MTV & Viva, you have met Ingrid & Klaus. I have to ask a really private question, are they really as crazy like they act?
Bill: What’s crazy? I think they’re really pleasant with who we love to spend time with. I have to say we really have become friends. And they’re really the same in front of the camera and in private.
A question about Humanoid, it’s played everywhere at the moment. I have to ask: why the change of styles? You wanted to try something different ?
Bill: Well we got at the point where we thought: we can’t look at ourselves anymore. We need new songs. We have performed really long with the old songs, with Durch den Monsun we played until last year and we felt like we really needed new songs . And we didn’t really plan it, it just happened. When we were producing, we played with sounds and .. well I have to say it’s really a Tokio Hotel-album, with a new sound.
Very interesting: I believe it was in Finland, you performed the German version of the song, and at Schlag den Raab the English one. Were there special reasons to do that?
Bill: Actually we do that kinda spontaneous. We try to give them both as much credit as they deserve. We do the English version one time and the German another time. There isn’t really a reason why we do one television show in German and another one in English, it’s more like what we want at the moment.
A rumor I’ve read today: “Tokio Hotel take over the collaboration [become godparents] of Oliver Pocher’s kid?”
All: laughing
Bill: Until today we don’t know of that, but maybe they will still ask us.
Ok, so we can throw this away. Do you have a special relationship to Cologne, or more to Hamburg & Magdeburg? Or don’t you have any favorite city?
Tom: Bill and I don’t really have a relationship to a city. For us it’s more like…where our family and our dogs are, we feel at home. It could also be any hotelroom in any city. But Cologne is really good, we had nice concerts, I had really nice sex, so I like Cologne.
Ah!That was Tom, right?
Tom: That was Tom, right.
Ok, good sex in Cologne. That will be the main message.
We have heard you will do a huge tour next year, can you tell us anything, can we give the fans some hope?
Bill: We’re still planning the schedule. We have two new partners, a booking agency & a producing agency. We’re putting the tour together with them. It will be long, a lot of dates have been set, also in Germany. We can’t tell much yet, because nothing is sure, yet. But there will be a tour.
A question for Gustav, you have dyed your hair black, right?
Gustav: dark brown
Is it good?
Gustav: In what way good?
Are they still black? We can’t follow it every day.
Gustav: They are still the same.
Tom: They should be dark brown, but…
Gustav: They are dark brown.
Tom: you can’t really keep it apart.
Sometimes there’s a reason for coloring your hair. Was this spontaneous or was there a reason?
Gustav: It’s a really long story, it would take forever.
Ok we’ll ask that the next time. An important question for Bill: We want to know about your hair, is it a feeling, someday you feel like making it short, someday like having it longer. How do you decide?
Bill:Actually it’s very spontaneous. It’s how you feel like having had, like everyone else. It’s a part of freedom that’s left, I feel different every day, so I look different every day too, I do it the way I feel.
Do you have a special hairdresser, or stylists?
Bill: At the moment Gustav is cutting my hair.
Oh, Gustav! Undiscovered talent.
Bill: Exactly, we have learned it all.
That’s nice! Next time you’re in Cologne, we want to see you, too! We have boring hairstyles.
Bill: No problem, we’d love to cut your hair!
Ok, we will keep that in mind.
We have another question from a fan, from Vanessa from Cologne. She wants to know: what’s it like with friendships, can you make any new ones, or not?
Bill: Well, it’s hard. I don’t want to say it’s impossible, but in the last five years we haven’t made any new friends. It’s hard to find new friends, since life is going fast, it’s hard to let people get closer. You don’t know who you can trust. That’s why the friendships we have made before everything get more intense, and we almost don’t make any new ones.
I can understand, so what’s the most painful way someone wanted to get closer to you?
Bill: Well, I don’t know who you are, I think I may have seen you on the television sometime…
Oh!
Bill: It’s a really beloved one, we hear that every two days.
Do girls talk in a different way to you than guys?
Bill: Ehm. Well, I didn’t really pay attention to that, I have to say.
Well it’s depends on the goal you have. Either someone wants to be a friend of mine, or someone wants to go fuck somewhere.
You’re known in the USA too, nowadays. Is there a difference between American fans & German fans?
Bill: I don’t think that has something to do with countries. It’s different for everyone. It’s different for every fan, and not for every country. But our American fans speak English much better than we do.
When do you go to America to go on tour again, for the American listeners we have?
-laughing-
Bill: In a couple of days, we will fly to America for a couple of dates, but a big tour isn’t planned yet.
What do you love to watch on television, something that you need to say no matter what?
Tom:That’s hard, since what we can see on the television in other countries is limited, and we’re a lot in other countries. I love to watch TV Total, and I think the new Pocher-show is funny. And I love series, like The King of Queens.
Also German soaps?
Tom: Georg is a big fan of “GZSZ”(Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten).
Oh! Are there questions you haven’t heard yet, or has everything been asked?
Tom: I think everything, really everything has been asked yet. Except for some secrets about Georg maybe…But I have told them too, so there’s nothing left.
Nothing about a new sex-experience?
Tom: No, but I have told everything about that already.Maybe I’ll think of 1 or 2 secrets about Georg.
So, you are all guys. Do you ever compare your dicks? And if you do: Who has the biggest?
Tom: That’s a good question, I really don’t think we had this one yet! Especially not from guys. Well we haven’t done that so far, but honestly that’s why the others know exactly what my trunk is like, that’s why we don’t do it.
I think the only thing left is to play some songs from you guys.
Tom: That’s a good idea.
Thank you very much and I hope we’ll meet one day.
All: Thanks, bye!
Translation thanks to th_cult on LiveJournal.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sabrinel

sabrinel

Féminin

[itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09   [itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09 EmptyMar 20 Oct 2009 - 10:44

y'a pas encore la tradu [itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09 Question
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://innel.skyrock

[itw par téléphone] Radio Köln le 18 oct 09
Page 1 sur 1