News  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26

5 participants
AuteurMessage
KeinVerbot

KeinVerbot

Féminin

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 Empty
MessageSujet: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyJeu 27 Déc 2007 - 14:59

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 Th_nbravo26[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 Th_nbravo26_1

BRAVO Nr. 26
20. Juni 2007

Bravo: Georg, why do you wear your hair shorter now?
Georg: I was mulling over cutting the hair for a long time. Times, the hair was quite long. So when I was at home, I went to the hairdesigner and gave up some centimeters. Just in time before the promotion-tour through europe started.

Bravo: Apropos Europe - you tour a lot abroad, how are you there?
Bill: We already tour for a year through Europe. I can say it's exiting and we experience lots of interesting things! But I never will acquire a taste for some habits of some countries! How exciting it however is, we always look forward to come home!

Bravo: Your english-language album is also in our stores - how are the reactions of the fans in Germany?
Tom: In our autorgaphing sessions many fans told me, ROOM 483 is a good job. We hope many like it. Well, sure we brought every track new in, but still that are the same songs! Only in English. A fan wrote me "thanks!!! Finally I don't have to switch all the time between SCHREI and ZIMMER 483-cd! On ROOM 483 the best songs are conjuncted; on an incredible album!"

Bravo: Are there going to be more videos for English songs?
Georg: Until now, we have SCHREI, DURCH DEN MONSUN, ÜBERS ENDE DER WELT and SPRING NICHT in the English version.
Tom: Well, I would have a good mind to make a video for REDEN, but in version with age-limit from 18 (laughs loud)!
Georg: (laughs) I'll take part! I'm kidding! At the moment no further videoclip is planed in English.

Bravo: Many fans are sad, because 2007 there wont be open-airs in Germany...
Tom: We are sorry. But you shouldn't forget: about four weeks ago we just have finished the first part of our 483-Europe-Tour; with 16 concerts in Germany. On the other hand we of course are sorry, that our German fans miss us that much. Than again, we also are happy, that they don't forget us. Because we also miss them all-out!

Bravo: Aren't you afraid, your fans could leave you, when you are on the way so much?
All together: No, our fans surely never would do that.

Bravo: The canceled gig of the RTL-show "let's dance" threw fans into a dither...
Georg: Be sure: We never would cancel a gig just as the fancy takes us. We never ever did that and never ever will; that'd be outrageous.

Bravo: What can be seen on your next dvd?
Bill: A complete live-show and lots of documentalist-matter! This time we were accompanied all day, so we even forgot that somebody is filming the whole day. Even I am very excited, because we haven't seen anything yet!
Tom: Well, I was hard to two cinematographers (he meant womem of course!^^) , then I could have...
Bill (breakes off): yeah, sure, it's ok! The most important thing for us was the recording of our concert in oberhausen! This is the issue of a live-dvd.
Georg: but the whole material is still at editing. When you film a month and into the bargain you add a big concert, it can take a while. We don't want to promise too much but it should be done and finished by the end of summer!

Bravo: Do you want to tell anything more to your German fans?
Bill: I guess, the saddest would be if none is missing and none is thinking of us, when you aren't on TV every day. We anyway often think of YOU, and we'll occur something to take you along!

~Credit THTchannel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MARMOTTE
Banni

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyLun 31 Déc 2007 - 0:28

:rire: trop bon la plaque d'immatriculation, tokio hotel! je veux la même!!
HS / trop beau Beckham dedans!!
au fait, il y a marqué quoi sur la page où il y a T et B, avec un pouce vers le bas?? si quelqu'un à le temps de me faire une petite traduc, même en gros, hein... merci...
euh par contre la tronche de Bill sur le dernier scann, ppfff, c le style de photo de lui que je deteste!!
_Claudiaa.

_Claudiaa.

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyLun 31 Déc 2007 - 11:48

Non, je l'aime bien sur cette photo Bill.
Merci beaucoup pour les scans :=):
Http://Claudia-a.skyblog.com
leitizia
Modératrice des fics
leitizia

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyLun 31 Déc 2007 - 12:33

Merci pour les scans! Je trouve qu'ils en font un peut trop pour la voiture de Tom, il en a une, ok, on a compris...
http://totalfiction.discutforum.com/
_Claudiaa.

_Claudiaa.

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyLun 31 Déc 2007 - 13:07

J'avou :/ C'est bête.
Http://Claudia-a.skyblog.com
kilac fan th

kilac fan th

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 EmptyLun 31 Déc 2007 - 14:24

merci trop bien
http://tokiohotelclub.forumactif.biz/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26   [Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26 Empty

[Scans DE 2007] Bravo n°26
Page 1 sur 1